Happy,Happy Book Birthday
(A Montana Series Novella)
by Krista Ames
Publisher: Roane Publishing
Release Date: July 13, 2015
Keywords: Romance, Western, Contemporary, Series, Novella
On the proverbial run from another failed relationship, Morgan finds herself in the one place she always found solace. With every intention of being alone, she’s surprised when she comes across the one person she never expected.Luke would go to the ends of the earth to figure out why Morgan ran away five years ago and make things right with her. However, a dangerous trek up the mountains to her family’s cabin might not have been the smartest choice. To say she was happy to see him would be a huge lie. Having to rescue him, mortifying for Luke.Toss a kidnapper into the mix and their feelings for each other are brought into perspective, revealing parts of themselves they never thought would come to light.
I like music. However, I don’t listen to music when I write. Sometimes, I do get ideas from music to write about though. All songs tell a story and it’s fun to pick apart what the song is saying and turn it into my own story creation. I actually have a broad spectrum of music that I listen to which helps feed my imagination. I’m not too picky.
More times than not, I listen to music when I’m driving or at least in the car. At home, I listen to whatever my teenager has playing on her iPhone. Can’t help but sing along I’ve heard the same songs over and over so many times.
Now, if I were to turn on YouTube and pick my own songs to listen to, it would be similar to this list below, unfortunately leaving a lot out, no room to write them all. (These are in no particular order)
- Just about anything Bruno Mars -Uptown Funk You Up, The Lazy Song, Just the Way You Are, When I Was Your Man, Marry You, Locked Out of Heaven, Count on Me and so on…
- Michael Buble -Definitely love that man! I went the whole winter season with “All I Want for Christmas Is You” as my ringtone, one of my favorite songs J
- Rascal Flatts – a lot of romantic music that I love
- Darius Rucker/Hootie J He’s got some serious mixed genre talent!
- Garth Brooks – Need I Say More?
- Absolutely Kenny Chesney
- Adam Levine – love the voice, seriously!
- Must say I have a sweet spot for ELVIS!
- One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer (both of these bands are influenced heavily by my 16 year old and I know way too much about them lol)
- LOVE 3 Doors Down
- LOVE Nickleback
- Meghan Trainor and Carly Rae Jepsen - (Have lots of fun with these ladies songs)
An ecopy of Morgan’s Mountain and a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code. No purchase necessary, but you must be 18 or older to enter. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter, and announced on the widget. Winner well be notified by emailed and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Roane Publishing’s marketing department.